Biker Babe's US tour??

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

bobbysocks

Chief Master Sergeant
Feb 28, 2010
Pennsylvania
I went to my local watering hole the other night...which just so happens to be a biker bar...and as i was looking around guess who i found? Biker Babe!

Attachments

• biker babe.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 790
LOL cool! Thanks for sharing, bobbysocks, that's a very cool and awesome Biker Betty Boop!
And about my latest pool record in Pool Master on FB - try to beat 19,400 points in Practice mode, guys!
(Not a word about me spending hours online, practising the darned game! )
And if I ever get to the US, I'll make sure to tell y'all.

i thought you would like that. when they were cleaning the other night and i saw that i damn near fell off my bar stool ( yes that happens but that night i had only had 1...thus far that is ). so had to take my camera in the next time. and BB if you want you want to play pool i am sure the bar would add you to their roster for pool league...the commute might be a bitch tho...lol

You'll know when she's stepped over to be Texan when she's Fix'n to do something.

We're workin on that, actually. Thorlifter's looking into the secret formula, and I'm taking the high-tech-frikkin-laser-beams-bounced-off-former-Soviet-spy-satellites route.

Oops....y'all didn't read any of that, okay?

Users who are viewing this thread