British Sailors seized by Iran.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

As far as am concerned this is an act of war. The Iranians cant even get their BS right.

Disagreed about Iraq but these pr$%ks need a good kicking. Am concerned that are policy in dealing with Iran will be constrained by current commitments are miltary is facing.

Erich can you explain the Velodrome syndrome?

♀ ♪ ♫ ☼ ► ◄ Ü╕└ •◘○◙ ♂ ♥ ♦ ♣ ☻ ♂

sorry just practicing with some weird crap .......

ah the famous velodrome syndrome. Much needed throughout the mideast region(s)

blow off the swill's land turned into a wasteland and then move in. use the surviving bad guys under watch to build a Velodrome so the politicians of the mid-eastern world can compete instead of trying to kutt each others heads off.

♫ A much more noble idea do you not think ? ♫

Perhaps I could give the Iranians a good kicking with a little something I bought of a guy called Chris Boardman(Gold Medalist/ Tour de France Prologue winner etc). I still have the track ends for it. Mectronic radio controlled gears, carbon throughout. British made and 180mm carbon cranks any smaller is for girlies/Iranians.

Attachments

• bike1.jpg
    bike1.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 77
now I would take that in a flash. I have a set of mavic Cosmics on my toy as well, not as deep dish as those and man do they make all the difference on my old trek

great bike big Z

Perhaps it's time for the Brits to catch some Iranian sailors in "Iraqi" waters. What do you think Erich, the old chopper treatment to get their "confession" to being spies?

The Iranians are thinking the rest of world are fools and that no one can see through this charade. After what happened to the American captives and their length of stay, courtesy of the current leader, ahmadouchebag, I am hoping for a positive outcome. The problem is that the sailors and Marines are now a great propaganda tool for the Iranians.

Now, lets look at those velodrome plans, E. If they can build an indoor ski area in the Middle East, I think a climate controlled velodrome should be doable.

Wouldn't be suprised if some of them sneak across all the time. Little doubt in my mind that the Iranians are monkeying around in Iraq. Playing with Fire, if you ask me. That sort of thing always comes back to haunt you.

Eric that is a grand idea. I really like the idea of the British navy showing their strength and putting on a little piracy show. If those men/woman are not released soon, it is then free reign to prey on anything looking close to an Iranian boat going in any direction

up the Jolly Roger and waste that stinking, stark place, I'm getting impatient ...

I know they are toying around in Iraq. There were skirmishes when I was there between US troops and Iranian. These have been confirmed but that Iranians were captured that I have heard today but again it is not confirmed.

am sure that Iranians, Syrians, Lebanese, the whole lot under different guises have been captured and the Allies are just waiting to do something with them

walk the plank matey !

US (Iraq) is holding 5 Iranian Republican Guards suspected of training/participating in terrorist acts in Iraq. I have not read any specifics other than they were apparently caught red handed.

UK has not missed their window yet. It will take some decent assets and planning (which should have been done already for such a contingency) to put together a proper military response. However, in the mean time the EU is Iran's largest trading partner. Let's see if the EU can provide a consolidated response on behalf of one of their own. :rolleyes: I know. Not likely.

Issue a 24hr ultimatum for release. Failure to comply, kick the Iranian rep out of the country with 5 mins to pack his ****. Simultaneous strikes against all Iranian naval assets and use Tornados loaded with Storm Shadow cruise missiles on port facilities. Then issue another 24hr ultimatum and ignore world pleas for negotiation.

Issue a 24hr ultimatum for release. Failure to comply, kick the Iranian rep out of the country with 5 mins to pack his ****. Simultaneous strikes against all Iranian naval assets and use Tornados loaded with Storm Shadow cruise missiles on port facilities. Then issue another 24hr ultimatum and ignore world pleas for negotiation.

Sounds like a good plan.

Any body hear about gunshots on an Iranian video?

"Iranian state television broadcast a few seconds of video it said showed the seizure of the Britons, with gunshots heard and a helicopter hovering, the Associated Press said. "

I thought those persian pricks had politely asked the UK sailors to board their patrol boats under no threat of harm? This is sounding more and more like a real FUBAR the more I read about it.

That's what I heard too. In fact the supposed cockpit video with GPS coordinates displayed and the anchored Indian ship with the UK inflatables in view was from a Lynx. So Iran had helicopters in the area? Cornwal didn't have surface and airborne search radar activated? What is going on here?

Yeap I saw the video on the German news a few hours ago.

I dont know what the EU response is going to be but I know that the German Chancellor has stepped up and condemned the incidents and called for the immediate release of the Brits and pledged support (what that support would be I do not know since Germany can not conduct offensive operations such as an invasion or so forth based off the consitution.)

Also this just in, the Iranians have gone back on there pledge to release the female sailor.

But Gen. Ali Reza Afshar, Iran's military chief, said that because of the "wrong behavior" by the British government, "the release of a female British soldier has been suspended," the semiofficial Iranian news agency Mehr reported.

Iranian negotiator Ali Larijani also told state television that British leaders "have miscalculated this issue" and if they follow through with threats, the case "may face a legal path" — presumably putting the Britons on trial.

Britain takes case against Iran to U.N. - Yahoo! News

Lord I hate to say this, but the threat of the greater implications of letting Iran run roughshod over the world outweighs the lives...

You can't negotiate with people who do not value human lives. Evil. Pure 4th century inbred evil.

Matt I read your last comments on the last page....this sounds almost like a pure set-up, ah not godd not good at all.

calling Israel, calling Israel, fire up the engines it's "time to party"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back