British Sailors seized by Iran.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

~ UN is nothing in this case and the Persian wanna-be king is living on idle threats. Of course he wants someone to act against him so he can go off and cry and "try" and unite all the Muslim nations in one big grandiose Jihad. that has been his scheme of things from the begining edging on Israel through his verbal taunts, come and attack me and then I will release the 12 Immam who never existed and will never exist in reality. I think the Tehran loser has been smokin bag-weed too long

This isn't the first time this has occured with Iran. 8 British sailors were captured 2 years ago virtually same area as the the latest 16 UK Servicemen were captured last Friday. HMAS Parramtta of the Royal Australian Navy on patrol in the Gulf was conducting security watch around Iraqi Oil Platforms 2 years ago well inside Iraqi Territorial Waters was surrounded by 3 Iranian Military vessels. Iranians were told to back off in no uncertain terms as they had violated Iraqi Territorial Waters and were in breach of UN sanctions regarding HMAS Parramatta and Iraqi Waters etc. Iranians retired quickly as Parratmatta was about to defend itself if necassary. Also I believe it was in 1988 that the USN had a mini war with Iran in same part of Gulf. 3 Iranian vessels were sunk by USN back then/ Any one else remember that incident in the 1980s with Iran and US? I agree that iran is cruising for the provbial bruising but lets not fall out amongst ourselves over this. Iran needs to be smacked and smacked hard. I believe the British would have their SAS Teams already to go at a moments notice. One thing the British are not and that is pussies which this Iranian jackonapes thinks the English are. Push an Englishmen far enough and hard enough he will come out swinging but at a time when you least expect it. The diplomacy thing would be in my opinion would be used by the English to try and get this Iranian nit wit into believing his own victory over England. The SAS infiltration into Iran would be another matter. Iran has under estimated the British they are one nation in my opinion who have never taken **** for to long from any one. any way that is my opinion

It was alson announced that in 2006 in an area of Iraq/Iran border US soldiers along with Iraqi Soldiers fought a battle with Iranian soldiers. No US soldiers were hurt but several Iraqi soldiers are still MIA.

Well Adler looks like the push me pull you scenerio is on or about to happen in near future. Iran is strutting about like a rooster about to get plucked. One problem will the US Congress under that left wing idiot Pelosi understand the differences or just her and her mates side track funding to some obscure area like they are trying to do now Adler

My understanding of the way the Dems are running Congress is they are trying to cut it down the middle. The Lefties (who are their base) are not happy that an immediate pullout resolution wasn't passed and are yelling at the Democratic leadership. Meanwhile, the leadership doesn't want to piss of the majority of America who wants an end to the war but doesn't want to lose it.

The Dems aren't going to do anything about Iran. It's a very tough question and the only solution they ever have is to run to the UN. That the UN never solves these things and tends to make a bad situation worse is not the question. It is not the doing but the appearence of doing that matters to the Dems.

In truth, I don't think most Americans want to bother with Iran either. They don't want them getting nukes but don't think it's our problem to deal with, being fairly fed up with Iraq at this point. One more Moslem Country creating problems is enough to piss them off, but not enough for them to do anything about.

most likely correct on your thoughts Tim until we get hit at home again,,,,,,,,, then ~ ?

let the guys go in rub out the opposition and get home. this has been said to me over and over again and by every one of the 356th fg pilot veterans I have chatted with by phone over the past 3-4 months.

get the job done ! ........... period. If only

along the lines of something sea-faring, maybe just go in and obtain all the sea provisions going onto Persia like the Pirates of old. Pirates of the Caribeean-the black pearl but of course armed with something more up to date.

if the Persians are going to play like a bunch of children panty-waists then let's play their game with a bit of discipline

mommy__20my_20ass_20hurts_374.jpg

The spokesman for Tony Blair told reporters: "We are utterly confident that we were in Iraqi waters, and not just marginally in Iraqi waters but in Iraqi waters. It's a case of tactics and if and when we have to prove that."

Brigadier-General Hakim Jassim, commander of Iraq's territorial waters, said: "Usually there is no presence of British forces in that area, so we were surprised and we wondered whether the British forces were inside Iraqi waters or inside Iranian regional waters."

How bold can you get?

Is there anybody in the Middle East who doesn't talk out of both sides of their mouth? Any of these jokers ever "get with the program"?

same old BS from Nam days.........force confessions from the girl that she indeed was part of an team in illegal waters. garbage. I'd luv to do some enlightening over there again. Blair better get with the program

Users who are viewing this thread

Back