Brooks' Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Photoshop shouldn't have any probs running on Vista (I'm using Vista, service pack2, and Photoshop CS3, no probs.)...but Windows 7 will be coming out next month to replace/fix Vista. If you bought your computer recently, within the last few months, you should have gotten a receipt for a free download to upgrade Vista to 7. Otherwise, if its 5-ish months or older, you'll have to buy the upgrade. They did the same thing with XP machines just before Vista came out.

Love those mill shots, and will have to agree, those would look SPECTACULAR in B&W with some vintage antiquing. That's the sort of stuff that's crying for infrared!

Thank you RA. When I get a little time I'll see what I can do. In the meantime we mowed my previously shot mushrooms down and now there are three times as many in their place.
IMG_6283 resized 25.jpg

IMG_6285 resized 25.jpg

IMG_6288 resized 25.jpg

Eric, I've been having trouble with PS. Still fighting with it trying to get some of the barn shots aged and transferred so I can post them for you. So far no luck. But, in the mean time I went out and got some fall colors today.:)
IMG_6297 resized 25.jpg

IMG_6304 resized 25.jpg

IMG_6312 resized 25.jpg

IMG_6321 resized 25.jpg

Hey, I got the green saturation out of the skull!!:lol:

Great shots, Aaron!

The creek photo is real real nice and congrats on the green-less skull! :lol:

As far as the Adobe CS imaging programs go, hopefully Eric or someone used to that program might be able to offer better help than I can. I have Photoshop 7 (with all the updates and tons of plugins) and never saw a need to upgrade to the CS series, so that leaves me a little in the dark when it comes to any of it's newer features. :(

I just have the PhotoShop Elements 7 Program, not the CS. I think that Vista may be screwing it up but I don't know. Yesterday I edited a photo, copied it and pasted it in my Pictures folder, went back to do the same with the Mill shot and it moved the whole PS program into the folder. I've done all I know to do.:dontknow:

Went back out this evening for a little while and shot the moon again.(I still don't think I hit it.) I DO NEED to get a remote trigger to get whats left of the fuzz out of the details.:oops:
IMG_6338 cropped.jpg

IMG_6340 cropped.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back