Brooks' Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Went back out this evening for a little while and shot the moon again.(I still don't think I hit it.) I DO NEED to get a remote trigger to get whats left of the fuzz out of the details.:oops:
Out of curiousity, does your Camera have a delayed shutter option?

In my Pentax's shutter menu, there's a a two-second delay feature that raises the mirror and waits two seconds before opening the shutter. This is the setting I use when I'm going for moon photos. :)

I used the mirror lock and a 10 second delay on the shutter button. The mirror is suppose to lock when the shutter button is pushed to the preshot but it locks when the second step of the trigger is pushed. Don't know why. Still, they came out better than any of the other moon shots I've taken.:)

Thank you Gnomey.:oops: Ok Eric, It took me a while and a lot of patience but I think I finally got the mill so I can get it to the site. Keep your fingers crossed.:|

IMG_6269-resized-25-aged.gif

HUH, what do you know, it actually worked.:headbang:

Last edited:
Thank you Eric and Gnomey. Been having trouble with Vista and have been having a time transferring shots out of PSE 7. I think Microsoft is actually looking into it for me so it may get easier I hope.:oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back