Brooks' Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

What camera did you purchase?

Fuji FinePix A500(5.1M pix), a secondhand camera.
I usually loved my mobile phone camera with 1.3M pix.

Attachments

• Fuji_Finepix.JPG
    Fuji_Finepix.JPG
    26.9 KB · Views: 68
Here are some shots of a 1968 Z-28 Camaro that we started on a year ago this month. The car is now under paint and I will get some shot of it soon.
IMG_1335 resized 25.jpg

IMG_1336resized 25.jpg

IMG_1337 resized 25.jpg

IMG_1338 resized 25.jpg

You better not stop posting pictures of that car!!!

I have one of these in the garage but I still wanted a 68 Z-28.
Mine is the same color and with T-tops too.
I bought it new December 26, 1987.
It still only has 67,000 miles on it.
When I bought it it had 8.

Wheels

Attachments

• 88iroc020.jpg
    88iroc020.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 2,650
THAT is a VERY SHARP CAMARO Wheelsup !!!!!:shocked!: And I l----------o----------v----------e the color!:headbang: My El Camino is the same color.:) Harrison, I will try to get some shot of the 68 tomorrow and post them. It is covered in Butter Nut Yellow but we haven't put the stripes on it yet.:oops:

Last edited:
Wheels, you need to visit Nelson Racing Engines web-site. They did a Camaro similar to that with a twin-turbo setup and it is awesome! If I remember correctly it pumped out about 1200 hp and was getting around 25mpg.:cool:

Great shop Aaron, how many cars do you work on at a time in there ? Have you done any 1949 Chevy torpedo backs, I loved those when I was a kid, my best friend had one, and a 32 deuce, chopped and channeled. :shock: :shock:8)

Ontos, we mainly deal with the late 60's and early 70's Chrysler muscle cars but will tackle just about anything if the owner is willing to pay. There is a lot of money in this area but the folks don't want to come off of it. Most of our work comes from out of state. Oh, and Wheels, I took some shots of the Camaro body painted and I also got a shot of a barn for you Ontos.

IMG_6842 resized 25.jpg

IMG_6848 resized 25.jpg

IMG_6849 resized 25.jpg

IMG_6852 resized 25.jpg

IMG_6854 resized 25.jpg

IMG_6853 resized 25.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back