Brooks' Photos (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Here's a shot I just took from the dining room window.:lol:

IMG_6888 resized 25.jpg

What a cool shot!

I like how the streetlamp gives it sort of a "surreal moonlit" effect...well done, Aaron! :thumbleft:

I hear ya' about the cold, Eric...I'm in the same boat. Even though I haven't had many broken bones, just the wear and tear on my carcass has given me a new pain with each new winter...especially here in Northern California, which gets FAR colder than my native Southern California.

Indeed, and a damp cold at that. That's the worst. Aside from being a bit windy, it's beautiful here in Ventura County. Good thing too because I'm going skyward again tomorrow.

Thanks guys.:oops: It took a couple of tries to get it but it came out a lot better than I thought it would.:lol: Dave, I really hope you get to go up. Terry sent me an E-mail a week or so ago and told me that they would call me for the next show in the area and I reminded him to call me if they needed any help. I'm still not getting to pay up for the rides. Oh well. Eric, have fun with the BT-13!! Those sound like an AgCat to me. Guess they've got the same radial. I went out this morning headed for Dante but they had the roads closed in that direction and I couldn't get there so I went back to Emory and Henry College and got a few train pics plus this barn. The train pics are on the Train Pics thread.

IMG_6891 resized 25.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back