Brooks' Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

You better not stop posting pictures of that car!!!

I have one of these in the garage but I still wanted a 68 Z-28.
Mine is the same color and with T-tops too.
I bought it new December 26, 1987.
It still only has 67,000 miles on it.
When I bought it it had 8.

Wheels

Attachments

• 88iroc020.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 2,650
THAT is a VERY SHARP CAMARO Wheelsup !!!!! And I l----------o----------v----------e the color! My El Camino is the same color. Harrison, I will try to get some shot of the 68 tomorrow and post them. It is covered in Butter Nut Yellow but we haven't put the stripes on it yet.

Last edited:
Wheels, you need to visit Nelson Racing Engines web-site. They did a Camaro similar to that with a twin-turbo setup and it is awesome! If I remember correctly it pumped out about 1200 hp and was getting around 25mpg.

Great shop Aaron, how many cars do you work on at a time in there ? Have you done any 1949 Chevy torpedo backs, I loved those when I was a kid, my best friend had one, and a 32 deuce, chopped and channeled. 8)

Ontos, we mainly deal with the late 60's and early 70's Chrysler muscle cars but will tackle just about anything if the owner is willing to pay. There is a lot of money in this area but the folks don't want to come off of it. Most of our work comes from out of state. Oh, and Wheels, I took some shots of the Camaro body painted and I also got a shot of a barn for you Ontos.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread