Brooks' Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thank you Eric. The Camero is a numbers matching car. Equipped with a DZ-302 cubic inch engine, a Muncy M-22 four speed transmission, and a 4.10 geared 12 bolt rear end. We are waiting on the engine for this car also. Engine builders seem to be holding us up at the moment. We just got a 1970 440 Six Pac Plymouth GTX in on Tuesday. The car was complete and numbers matching but the gentleman that owns the car had some one else start one the car and they were doing some bad work and had charged him a lot of money for a little bit of work. Now we have to fix their mess ( cut the floor out of the passenger compartment and the trunk floor).

That's some great work you guys are doing. Now if I only had the money for something like that...
Thank you Eric. I just wish I could make more than 15k a year doing this. It is sometimes disheartening.
Man, I sit there and look at all that going on in your shop...and it makes me wanna roll my '62 Nova out of the garage and do some work on it...
Hey Dave, start tearing it apart and then you'll have to finish it.
Thanks Aaron.
I am not sure what I think of the color though.
I'll have to see what it looks like when it is finished.

Wheels
It will look better with the stripes on the hood and decklid. It IS the hardest color that I've ever had to sand and buff because you just can't see it.

I left work today around 2:30 P.M. It usually takes me 30 minutes to get home, today it took 3 hours. Took some photos on the way home to break the monotony. When I took these there was about 2" on the ground and now there are at least 6'' if not more. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Users who are viewing this thread