Brooks' Photos (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ah, the black and white picture makes me recall a scene in the past, Aaron.

I didn't know it was a church but I have ever seen this kind of building in my home town(in Japan) where the US troops once stayed. In my memory, the church was located on a hill with the trees surrounded too.

I have known on the internet that some houses for the officers and their families are still remaining there(a photo attached).

They were more brilliant and beautiful with the shining white and green paint. The garden was more neatly arranged.

Thanks again for your nice picture.
It has reminded me a lot

Attachments

• 067.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 82
Great shot of that Church, to bad you could not get closer. That rocks.
Thank you Ontos.

Hopefully they are good memories.

I had forgotten about this shot and had meant to post it because I'm curious about the aircraft. I've seen stuff similar but never this large. Does any one know what it is? Thank you in advance.

I thought so. I took the shot at the airshow at the Abingdon airport back in July and had forgotten all about it. It was above 10,000 feet because it was above the skydiver's plane by a good distance. All I did to the photo was crop it so what you see is what you get. A little blurred but not to bad. Oh, and thank you Dave!

I went out on the Creeper Tail today and got some shots. Ontos, there are a few in this set for you. I know the last shot has no focal point but I was after the mountain in the background with the trees covered in ice and the other shots just didn't capture the mountain. Sorry. Hope everyone enjoys. Thank you all for taking the time to browse.

Users who are viewing this thread