Contest to create new forum graphics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Text is too large in my opinion... Colour is better though.
 
Here are a couple of other versions,
 

Attachments

  • Logo3.jpg
    Logo3.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 135
  • Logo4.jpg
    Logo4.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 283
The one with the text in the lower left corner is the better of the 2 Tiger....
 
Great work Tiger, I would also prefer the one in the left corner, but letsget other aircraft and not just those from one nation.:confused:

I am glad to see something is happening here again.:lol: :lol:

Henk
 
i'd say that's much better than the P-51 one...........
 
Amen that one is in my opinion a winner.:hello1:

Great job Tiger.

Henk
 
Hmm, shame I didn't have the time to make one but I like the Luftwaffe very much. But we should pay tribute to real heros of this war, you know what I mean...
 
I don't have very much time for sucha things at the moment but I'll have like inna two weeks, could you enlongen the deadline for a Month maybe?
 
Amen les, we have been without any logo for a long time now and it would be nice to get one up there, but if there are more members who would want it to go on for a bit longer why not?

Henk
 
I see what you mean. When will the contest close? I hope you guys will chose a great one.

Henk
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back