Coronavirus Thread (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
What ever one calls it, now the US death toll is expected to be 200,000+ by October 1.

Astounding. Perhaps it should be called the USA virus, since regardless of where it started, America is doing its damnedest to perpetuate it.

Last edited:

That is all the same shit we heard here too from our leadership. The response across the board from the top in DC down to the state level has been a joke at best.

It won't hit the US...

There will be very few cases...

It will be gone within a few weeks...

Our response has been great and tremendous....

Meanwhile 120,000 deaths later.

....at least you don't have the same spineless, incompetent, useless leadership as we do in Sweden!

The Australian Federal government is giving Sweden some competition. The state of Victoria has experienced its fifth day in a row of new coronavirus cases in the double digits, with 19 new cases today and 25 yesterday and Prime Minister Moronson and his cabinet are still saying the other states must open their state borders.

Last edited:
The Australian Federal government is giving Sweden some competition.

Your umpteenth Prime Minister in as many years wants an open border policy with eNZed, but Cinders has said not until Australia gets coronavirus under control. I agree, as much as I like going there and look forward to such a thing.

Your umpteenth Prime Minister in as many years wants an open border policy with eNZed, but Cinders has said not until Australia gets coronavirus under control. I agree, as much as I like going there and look forward to such a thing.

Yep, she and Anna Alphabet here in Qld have the right idea, tho stupidly Anna did let the airlines fly interstate pax in for a couple of days. Day 2 bought in new cases, a bit like NZ with the two Brits.

a bit like NZ with the two Brits.

Yup, someone stupidly dropped the ball there. It's too easy to get complacent at this time and these are signs of that. It's not over yet.

It used to make me cringe how commentators here in Kiwiland used to look to Qld as a reason why we should go to Level Three when we were in Level Four, but the reality that should have been addressed was that if Qld had gone to level Four for as long as us, there might have been even fewer deaths.

Complacency is the cause of many if not most accidents and some idiots, even in aviation, promote it. Gidday Qantas, I am looking at you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread