Crimea River's Weekend Pics

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thought long and hard about Canada when the Army said: "We want your young hairy a**" during Vietnam. but the cold and snow caused me to chicken out.
Very, very beautiful

Thought long and hard about Canada when the Army said: "We want your young hairy a**" during Vietnam. but the cold and snow caused me to chicken out.

Shame. With a little foresight we could have used you there and never have suffered either Bryan Adams or Celine Dion. :D

Shame. With a little foresight we could have used you there and never have suffered either Bryan Adams or Celine Dion. :D
how can you forget Justin Bieber but then again what about Rush, Neil Young ,April Wine , Guess Who, BTO ' Tragically Hip (NOT THAT YOU MUSIC AFFIENDOS ARE AWRE OF THEM)

Reminds me of my motorcycle trip up there, went all the way up to Jaspar,it is beautiful country up there. It's funny but the Canadian Rockies look different than the Colorado Rockies,much rougher looking, Very cool pics.

Used to go up to Calgary for the Stampede and every year took the scout troop canoeing into the Boundary Waters and into Quetico. Still have friends that run a canoe business just outside the Voyageurs Nat park

Users who are viewing this thread

Back