Crimea River's Weekend Pics

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hope to Aaron. We had bit of a cool snap here and the mountains got a dusting of snow. It's warming up again this week so hope to get some shots in a different area closer to home.

On Monday (Labour Day holiday here), we headed due west from home again to a local area called Upper Kananaskis Lake and did a 16km hike around the lake stopping to take lots of snaps and for lunch about half way around. The day, as you can see by the following pics,was spectacular with temp in the low 20's Celsius, scattered cloud and a light breeze. All of the pics were taken during the walk around the lake, with the exception of the last one which shows a recent burn seen while driving home.

Hope you enjoy these.

Attachments

• Kananaskis 1.jpg
    Kananaskis 1.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 110
  • Kananaskis 2.jpg
    Kananaskis 2.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 110
  • Kananaskis 3.jpg
    Kananaskis 3.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 117
  • Kananaskis 4.jpg
    Kananaskis 4.jpg
    289.5 KB · Views: 112
  • Kananaskis 5.jpg
    Kananaskis 5.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 105
  • Kananaskis 6.jpg
    Kananaskis 6.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 111
  • Kananaskis 7.jpg
    Kananaskis 7.jpg
    328.4 KB · Views: 116
  • Kananaskis 8.jpg
    Kananaskis 8.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 105
  • Kananaskis 9.jpg
    Kananaskis 9.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 112
  • Kananaskis 10.jpg
    Kananaskis 10.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 113
Thanks guys.

Mike, that's true, thank God! Although if I drive the same distance east as I do west, it sure can look a lot like Dog River!

Thank-you Terry. I have to say though, it's easy to find a good subject here and hard to take a bad pic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back