Declare Ur Submissions For Group Build #2, PTO...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well guys, ship models are not included in the PTO build, aircraft only I'm afraid. But there's no reason why you can't display one as 'an interest/related subject' if you wish.
As for future GB's including, or being exclusively for, ships/boats, I think that would be up to the majority vote. Personally, the only thing I know about things that bounce about on water is, that you can put a boat on a ship, but not the other way around, and that some 'boats' are actually designed to sink!
I think that would probably exclude me from entering, and from being a judge!!

I'm not building something blue on this one as stated. I'm going green, well, olive drab. 1/48 A-20G, 43-9407, 675 BS/417 BG, Noemfoor, New Guinea, 1944, 'Green Hornet'. 1st attempt at a twin engined bird :)

Why not try the NMF method in my guide Karl? It is fairly painless and not too difficult. If you can't get any SNJ powder, let me know, and I'll try to package enough to do the job, and send it to you mate.

Ok.

I´m in, Minicraft 1/144 TBF Avenger.

Can´t wait to start :D :D

MIN14414.jpg

Nice choice Lucke. Looking forward to your build; so far, that makes two Avengers, yours in 1/144 and mine in 1/48 - should look good together!

Yep a nice looking kit Lucke.:)

I haven't decided yet which one could be started.I have Corsair,Aichi D3A Val and Vultee A-31 Vengeance.According to Charles' suggestion I could start Val bomber. What do you think lads?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back