Jun 27, 2008 #21 FLYBOYJ "THE GREAT GAZOO" 28,075 8,777 Joined Apr 9, 2005 Location Colorado, USA Haha said: Ha ha! THEY ARE MUSIC RULEZZZZZZ!!!! I are sofa king cool! Click to expand... You're also too stupid to be a member of this forum. See ya later @sshole!!!
Haha said: Ha ha! THEY ARE MUSIC RULEZZZZZZ!!!! I are sofa king cool! Click to expand... You're also too stupid to be a member of this forum. See ya later @sshole!!!
Jun 27, 2008 #23 Bucksnort101 1st Lieutenant 6,221 1,874 Joined Sep 11, 2007 Location Minnesota I'm changing my handle to HaHa SofaKing!!! That should get their, thier, they're, you're, yoo're, oh never mind, blood to boil.
I'm changing my handle to HaHa SofaKing!!! That should get their, thier, they're, you're, yoo're, oh never mind, blood to boil.
Jun 27, 2008 #24 ccheese Member In Perpetuity 12,408 138 Joined Jul 10, 2007 Location Virginia Beach, Va. For some reason, these pre-school idiots don't seem to last long..... Now where were we ? Oh yea, Devo's hats..... I don't do either, Devo, or MacDonalds.... Charles
For some reason, these pre-school idiots don't seem to last long..... Now where were we ? Oh yea, Devo's hats..... I don't do either, Devo, or MacDonalds.... Charles
Jun 27, 2008 #25 evangilder "Shooter" 19,035 214 Joined Sep 17, 2004 Location Moorpark, CA Website www.vg-photo.com Nice kill, Joe.
Jun 27, 2008 #26 ToughOmbre Senior Master Sergeant 3,732 24 Joined Mar 18, 2007 Location Jersey Shore, USA Any gun camera footage? TO
Jun 27, 2008 #28 cougar32d Airman 1st Class 256 1 Joined Oct 13, 2006 Location san antonio texas Joe, you need kill symbols next to your avatar!
Jun 27, 2008 #29 FLYBOYJ "THE GREAT GAZOO" 28,075 8,777 Joined Apr 9, 2005 Location Colorado, USA cougar32d said: Joe, you need kill symbols next to your avatar! Click to expand... Actually Les used to do that - I think there's just too many spammers and meatballs to fit.....
cougar32d said: Joe, you need kill symbols next to your avatar! Click to expand... Actually Les used to do that - I think there's just too many spammers and meatballs to fit.....