**** DONE: 1/32 Bf 109F-4/Trop - Mediterranean Theater of Operations (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Here's where we sit now. I said I'd post pictures in the daylight but that didn't exist today since it was snowing heavily.

567B99B6-10A1-4381-86A4-F9C81AB473FC_zps9qe8jmua.jpg

0108091A-5FAF-413E-A816-EC0CF57D47C1_zpsfwcxepwl.jpg

Had to do some blending on the side panel of the cowling. One side (port) comes as a separate piece, but didn't sit flush at the front end with the upper cowling. It's not pictured, but I'll do a more comprehensive set of photos at some point before it's painted.

Great work on the interior! Like others, I've seen those fabric belts and agree that they have a much better "drape" than the stiff PE parts. I've toyed with the idea of replicating gentle folds using PE belts but it has been hard enough for me to glue those tiny things straight in!

Thanks guys. This is on hold (although I haven't updated it fully) as I ended up in the hospital, and I don't have proper use of my right arm as I had a procedure in my chest, so I can't really build anything at the moment. Hopefully I won't be out of it for too long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back