**** DONE: 1/48 B-17G Flying Fortress - Heavy Hitters II GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Boats, just watched your youtube video on the Martin Mars - well done mate!!! Many more please! :thumbright:

Love your work, Boats. You might want to disable comments on YouTube. Commenters on that site are rude, crude, unnecessarily insulting and internet trolls. If you don't, be strong man. More support you than those internet trolls.

Watched your B-17 vid on YouTube. Nice!! I loved how you took your paper scratch build B-17 our from the shadows like magic for a comparison to your Revell build. That was awesome!!

Fantastic :) She looks the part :)

Excellent build Boats, and please Mate for us judges sake take your time with the pics, cause I want to see more of this baby!

Ahoy Vic
Can Do since I took my time on the build I will do same on the pictures of the final build. thank you very much Vic for your reply dear sir vyou the man.

Boats

Watched your B-17 vid on YouTube. Nice!! I loved how you took your paper scratch build B-17 our from the shadows like magic for a comparison to your Revell build. That was awesome!!

Ahoy Matt

thank you very much my man for your reply on my B-17 and thanks very much buddy for viewing my youtube presentation of the card model B-17 You the Man

Boats

Love your work, Boats. You might want to disable comments on YouTube. Commenters on that site are rude, crude, unnecessarily insulting and internet trolls. If you don't, be strong man. More support you than those internet trolls.

Ahoy Matt
Thank you very much for your reply my good man. Yep your right I already got a nibble from one wise guy I noticed a lot on youtube the profanity they use its terrible I would think they would not allowed something like that for the public to see. very sick in my book Wow what a world. I am beginning to think I unleashed myself into the world of trolls. I will have to go back and see if I can delete that trash, Thanks Matt for your viewing of my you tube, You the Man

Boats

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahoy Fellows
My Monogram Revell B-17 GB is concluded tomorrow I will post the finished pictures, I will take my time Vic, I want to do justice on this bird. Not certain if I will ever tackle another of one of these kits the kit is beginning to show its age................. I wish monogram Revell would wake up and smell the coffee and get these molds retooled...... In another 10 years from no0w the kit will be rendered useless and stricken from the model shelves. Okay fellas tomorrow I will post the finished pictures and wait for the next GB. Here she is boys.

Boats

Attachments

• PICT0001.JPG
    PICT0001.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 68
  • PICT0002.JPG
    PICT0002.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 101
  • PICT0003.JPG
    PICT0003.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 96
  • PICT0004.JPG