**** DONE: 1/48 Beaufighter Mk.21 - Heavy Hitters II GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks a bunch guy's, your all to kind………………..but I love it!!

Terry me old mate, thanks for that late input……………another half day and you'd have been to late, BUT with painstaking care and a lot of biting of the lip, I managed to do a repaint job on the finished machine just before I was heading out to the shed for the final dull coat spray.

So folks, this one is done and finished pics will be posted sometime in the next couple of months…………give or take a week or two. But in the meantime, here's a little preview.

20130625-1a.jpg

20130625-1b.jpg

20130625-1c.jpg

20130625-1d.jpg

20130625-1e.jpg

20130625-1f.jpg

Looks the 'bees knees' Vic, and I had no idea she was so big in 1:48 till I saw that pic of you holding her!!!

Fantastic job on the RP repaint too! (Good info there Terry!)

Wonderful !!!

Evan , we have to talk about the Double GB ..... :lol:

(He he... there's one born every minute...! :) :) )

But really, mine was delayed by something at the time (as always), would be bloody nice to get into them though. Plan to do them production line style - 4 aircraft: 3 detailed to the hilt , one a 'relief' build, thrown together from the inaccurate off cuts.

But that, dear reader, is another story... now back to your scheduled program...

Many thanks guys, but credit must go to the kit, all bits just seemed to fall into place with the exception of the fully built undercarriage legs, and that I feel was my fault for trying to be smart and knowing I could do it better than the instructions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back