Started on the Roc late yesterday, just general cleaning up bits and decided that the best place to start would be on the engine. First thing I noticed was the oil cooling pipes that fit in front of the radial engine, they were just solid little lumps of plastic.
The solid lumps of plastic. These I have drilled out to make them look more like the horns they are.
The whole engine parts, some given an initial coat of paint, I will do a bit of assembly and possibly weathering tomorrow. The modified oil cooling pipes are on the bottom left, though the drilled out centre is hard to see.
No problems Terry, I've got the oil (to scale).............pinched it from the sewing machine and was thinking of putting in some plug leads and such, but there all at the back and would be hidden, so why bother.