**** DONE: 1/48 Curtiss Hawk 75A-2 - Aircraft in Foreign Service WWII

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks me old mate, the fluid has been a'flowin, the windows are now all open to let in the night air, the frigging dogs of the neighbourhood are a'barkin and kids are playing cricket over the road under the shop light making a god awful din……………………………….but hey…………it's Christmas, I'll have another beer!

I've got rum and cke. One of the other teachers gave Annie a recycled funny gift, the cheapest little plastic bottle of rum, and a bottle of coke. Next one will have to be cut with good stuff so it only tastes Haff bad!

Thanks Wayne.

Things moves swiftly today and before I knew it the aerials were being added. So I'm reckoning on being done with this one and here are a few pics to be going on with.

I've got rum and cke. One of the other teachers gave Annie a recycled funny gift, the cheapest little plastic bottle of rum, and a bottle of coke. Next one will have to be cut with good stuff so it only tastes Haff bad!
There was a place off base in Okinawa (outside Kadena AB) that ran whiskey and coke specials (3 for $1.50)..... talk about horrible whiskey.... tasted more like rum and coke.

Vic, looking very nice, mate.

Last edited:

I just came across this thread, first let me say nice build.

But I did want to correct one thing

The P-36 and early P40 windscreen is in three sections of laminated glass...did not use a one piece of curved Plexiglas windscreen.. this is only seen on the restoration

Then original three sections of laminated glass is only still intact on the USAF Museum P-36

Per Pilot's Notes TOMAHAWK I
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHZpnRjeAOQ

Users who are viewing this thread