Apr 5, 2014 #41 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,234 15,159 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Very nice work Steph.
Apr 9, 2014 #42 dneid Staff Sergeant 1,380 298 Joined Oct 31, 2012 Location Austin, TX Very nice work there, Stephane. I am very glad to hear that Aries backed up their product. I have used one Aries set and I liked it. I have far more confidence in Aries than True Details so far.
Very nice work there, Stephane. I am very glad to hear that Aries backed up their product. I have used one Aries set and I liked it. I have far more confidence in Aries than True Details so far.
Apr 13, 2014 #43 Totalize Tech Sergeant 2,178 1,141 Joined Apr 19, 2011 Location Ontario, Canada Website ghmicro.wixsite.com Very nice indeed Steph. Agree with all here.
Apr 14, 2014 Thread starter #44 le_steph40 Chief Master Sergeant 4,405 3,023 Joined Jan 18, 2011 Location Montech Website www.facebook.com Hello, I keep working on... Cockpit is in the fuselage, some work on the wing armaments and on the elevator.
Hello, I keep working on... Cockpit is in the fuselage, some work on the wing armaments and on the elevator.
Apr 14, 2014 #45 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust.
Apr 14, 2014 #46 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,327 38,868 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland With Wayne here....
Apr 14, 2014 #47 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,234 15,159 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Looking good Steph. By the way Dale, I think 'True Details' products are made by Aires.
Apr 14, 2014 #48 mikewint Captain 8,357 2,294 Joined Feb 17, 2010 Location Lakeview, AR With all the above, nicly done
Apr 15, 2014 #49 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,889 11,629 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Good work so far!
Apr 18, 2014 Thread starter #50 le_steph40 Chief Master Sergeant 4,405 3,023 Joined Jan 18, 2011 Location Montech Website www.facebook.com Hello, Some work... I added the second supercharger intercooler in the wheel well.
Apr 18, 2014 #51 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,327 38,868 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Apr 18, 2014 #53 fubar57 General 37,511 27,295 Joined Nov 22, 2009 Location The Jungles of Canada Coming along nicely Steph. Geo
Apr 18, 2014 #55 N4521U Plastic Pirate 14,548 7,533 Joined Nov 1, 2009 Location Miranda, NSW I'll go along with that.
Apr 19, 2014 #56 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Yep, me too...
Apr 19, 2014 #57 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,889 11,629 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Nicely done so far!
Apr 23, 2014 #60 T Bolt Colonel 14,264 4,829 Joined Mar 24, 2010 Location Chicago, Illinois Looking very nice Steph