**** DONE: 1/48 Grumman F4F-4 Wildcat - Pacific Theatre of Operations II

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

le_steph40

Senior Master Sergeant
Jan 18, 2011
Montech
www.facebook.com
User Name: le_steph40
Name: Stéphane
Category: Intermediate
Kit: Tamiya 61034
Scale: 1/48th
Accessories: Aires4048 cockpit set and Wolfpack decals 48002

boxart (Copier).jpg

My project is one of these 3 aircrafts flown by J. J. Foss at Guadalcanal during October 1942.
b53.jpg
w50.JPG
w84.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mighty nice choices there :D you could always do that F4F the Japanese inspected hehehehe :D :) (me and my foreign aircraft in Japanese testing markings :D)

nice choose steph is it wanted to have done but do not have it in the store and have too many models, I have emptied some store, I already have many plastics stored more than 200 and few paintings or tools

Hello,
Grrrrrrr !!! I'm angry !!! :evil: I have no chance with resin sets (problem with CMK kit and horizontal stabilizer about my B-239)
Here is my Aires cockpit set
DSCN0352 (Copier).JPG

There is an error, 2 starboard console and no port side console !!!
DSCN0351 (Copier).JPG

I'm very disappointed... :(

Shame but with a little patience, barites 0'3mm plastic or 0.5mm Pencil, some wire of 0.2, and 0'3mm, you can build and more at this scale. to menso that's what you would do .... of course that 3 or 4 times not servirian priimeras for nothing but to go away but of course if one seeks something good is best done by professionals detailed Might shows some of the right side and put it in her left.

to say something and not be silent

Very frustrating Steph. I recall Glenn had a similar issue with some P-40 wheel wells. but I don't remember how it worked out for him. Hope you get it sorted.

This will be a good one to get your teeth into Steph and its good to know the mix-up of parts is being sorted. Had the same problem with Eduard a couple of builds back and they came good very quickly.

Yeah, I have been far from impressed with true Details. They are 0 for 2 with me. I ordered a cockpit set for a P-51 that had a severely warped cockpit side. The drop tanks I just bought for the P-47 are crap molds. So, I turned off to True Details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back