**** DONE: 1/48 Grumman F4F-4 Wildcat - Pacific Theatre of Operations II

Hello,
I'm happy to tell you that I just received the package with the good part from Aires :D
Great service ! :thumbright:
 
Looking good. If you want to a a bit of detail a very fine tip black permanent marker could be used to darken the wires
Done ! Thanks :-)

A question regarding the bottle on the floor of the cockpit behind at the right of the seat, I think it's the oxygen, but what is the real colour of it ? I read yellow and I read green... But It seems that green is the colour of the marine/navy restored aircrafts... Any opinion ? Is there a WW2 marine fighter pilot here ? :lol:
 
Hello,
Cockpit done !
DSCN0357 (Copier).JPG


Now, I have to put it in the fuselage... :-/
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back