Jun 7, 2014 #101 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Looking good, hustle up Steph...clock is ticking....
Jun 7, 2014 #102 rochie Moderator Staff Mod 24,353 10,281 Joined Aug 9, 2006 Location billingham nr middlesbrough uk looks really good
Jun 8, 2014 #103 Vic Balshaw Major General 23,441 9,562 Joined Jul 20, 2009 Location Canberra Looking great Steph, hope you can make it.
Jun 8, 2014 #104 N4521U Plastic Pirate 14,548 7,533 Joined Nov 1, 2009 Location Miranda, NSW Did he finish? Hope so.
Jun 9, 2014 Thread starter #105 le_steph40 Chief Master Sergeant 4,405 3,023 Joined Jan 18, 2011 Location Montech Website www.facebook.com N4521U said: Did he finish? Hope so. Click to expand... Unfortunately not... First step of weathering is done: sepia ink in structure lines... Today, I' goint to apply Tamiya smoke diluted with water.
N4521U said: Did he finish? Hope so. Click to expand... Unfortunately not... First step of weathering is done: sepia ink in structure lines... Today, I' goint to apply Tamiya smoke diluted with water.
Jun 9, 2014 #106 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,331 38,871 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Looking great.
Jun 9, 2014 #107 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Does look good, pity you didn't make it...
Jun 9, 2014 #108 imalko Chief Master Sergeant 3,778 299 Joined Mar 2, 2009 Location Vojvodina, Serbia Great work mate.
Jun 10, 2014 Thread starter #109 le_steph40 Chief Master Sergeant 4,405 3,023 Joined Jan 18, 2011 Location Montech Website www.facebook.com Soon the end... Sorry for my delay I have to add some details: antenna wires, lights, armament colors... Last edited: Jun 10, 2014
Soon the end... Sorry for my delay I have to add some details: antenna wires, lights, armament colors...
Jun 10, 2014 #110 T Bolt Colonel 14,264 4,829 Joined Mar 24, 2010 Location Chicago, Illinois Looking really nice Steph
Jun 10, 2014 #112 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,895 11,629 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Great work so far!
Jun 10, 2014 #113 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina That really looks great!
Jun 11, 2014 #114 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Love it!
Jun 11, 2014 #115 Catch22 Major 9,551 83 Joined Jun 13, 2007 Location Edmonton, Alberta Website www.coryulmer.com Agree with all here, definitely worth the wait!
Jun 11, 2014 #116 Vic Balshaw Major General 23,441 9,562 Joined Jul 20, 2009 Location Canberra Now that is a lovely looking machine, well worth waiting for Steph.
Jun 12, 2014 Thread starter #117 le_steph40 Chief Master Sergeant 4,405 3,023 Joined Jan 18, 2011 Location Montech Website www.facebook.com Hello, Here are the first photos of the model... Wojtek, I think it's not necessary to open new thread for the finished model cause GB 21 is closed. Other photos very soon, for the moment I have to re-glue antenna wires that I broken when I took photos !!!
Hello, Here are the first photos of the model... Wojtek, I think it's not necessary to open new thread for the finished model cause GB 21 is closed. Other photos very soon, for the moment I have to re-glue antenna wires that I broken when I took photos !!!
Jun 12, 2014 #118 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. I like it, well done!
Jun 12, 2014 #119 T Bolt Colonel 14,264 4,829 Joined Mar 24, 2010 Location Chicago, Illinois Very nice Steph. Excellent work on the weathering. Too bad you didn't make the deadline, it would have given everyone else some competition.
Very nice Steph. Excellent work on the weathering. Too bad you didn't make the deadline, it would have given everyone else some competition.
Jun 12, 2014 #120 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina Just beautiful!