**** DONE: 1/48 He-51 b-2 floatplane – From WW1 to WW2 GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Odd,...I finally made it to the workshop this morning and started drilling rigging holes in it!
I have had incredible pain in my joints for weeks now, and have only been able to function sporatically. And that time is usually used for the mundane things of life. My wife brought some extra-strength stuff home and I am moving a bit better today.

Looking good Paul. Those Classic Airframes kits can be a challenge but I've always been Happy with the finished result.
Hope your feeling better.

Take it easy and I hope you feel better soon, better to take care a bit, still a lot of time till the GB finishes :)

Thanks!
I have been drilling rigging holes, slowly, as my fingers will let me. Also a little putty here and there. Those of you that have built a Classic Airframes kit know what I mean. I managed to take the warp out of the tail by glueing it in small increments, clamping as I went. Then there was a bunch of fileing and sanding to get the halves matched up.
More as I can, Thanks again for the good wishes!
he518.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back