**** DONE: 1/48 He-51 b-2 floatplane – From WW1 to WW2 GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

But I need a break!
Just about wore the skin off the thumb and forefinger of my right hand drilling holes and twisting wires. (Rhymes with tyres.)
The Heinkel is sitting quietly, waiting for the glue to dry on the float attachments. I have many anchor loops and sleeves cut, so the next thing is rigging. Yay!

Don't forget the relaxant Paul……………………………Hic!!........................Hic..Hic!!………………..Z...Z....Z....Z...zz...zz..zz..zz..zz..

20130201-1a.jpg

Last edited:
Looking good, Paul. How about using that new CoolPix and get some close up's of the rigging. Just remember to turn the macro ON.

I'll bet that will be fun to paint !!!

Charles

To tell the truth, so am I!
I will probably spray the whole thing with RLM 63, do the tail markings, then rig the tail, and then use a silver sharpie on the wires.
Maybe.

To be honest with you Paul, I'd be spraying first and then giving it a coat or two of Future for protection while rigging. Touch up with your spray mix and 'Bobs Your Uncle'………done.

The problem has always been the tail markings. The rigging runs through them, (the red of the "flag") so that is the one thing that has been throwing me off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back