**** DONE: 1/48 Mistel 2 Fw190F-8 Ju88G-1 - Heavy Hitters II GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nice Wayne! If you mix your own Tamiya RLM02 could you post what you use and in what proportions please.

Just remembered Wayne (not that it makes much difference to the model), but I have some info about the different warheads used against various types of targets, in Peter Stahl's book, which very basically describes what type was used against, for example, bridges, block-houses etc.
From what I recall, without consulting the text, the 'nose' fuse/probe, and type of charge, was determined by the target 'type' - that is, hollow charge, HE, AP etc.
Just shout if you want more info and I'll dig out what I have.

Nice work Wayne, and gracias Sergio!

Another planned version was the dual Me 262 version, a model of which I started for GB 10. Hope to finish it this year.

Cheers Terry, and thanks Guys!

Andy my Tamiya mix is 5 Parts XF-22 RLM Grey, 5 parts XF-49 Khaki and 1 part XF-2 Flat White, although some times I will add more white and go 2 parts or 3.

Cheers, thanks!

Managed to get some work done on the fuselage, while finishing the Me262...

Attachments

• 18_Fuselage Prep_5616.JPG
    18_Fuselage Prep_5616.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 81
  • 19_Fuselage  Tail_5613.JPG
    19_Fuselage Tail_5613.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 81
  • 20_Fuselage  Tail_5617.JPG
    20_Fuselage Tail_5617.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 76
It was much too wet to paint here yesterday. Nice to see your moving on this one Wayne.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back