**** DONE: 1/48 P-47M - Aircraft Nose Art GB.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Holy Shite,I quite. After seeing this and some of the other work,I realize I suck at this,but at least I have a great collection of un built gems

Coffee time in the mine. Innards look fab Andy. Regarding the guitar string/oxygen hose. Would you say that size of string would be good enough for many different aircraft hoses and if so, what size string did you use?

Geo(8hrs to go)

Thanks very much guys.

Geo, I've had this piece of what I believe to be guitar string in my junk box for decades. I honestly don't know where I got it as I don't play myself but I can tell you the diameter calipers to exactly 0.1mm. For my purposes, I use this for all my 1/48 hoses, despite what are probably minor variations in diameter between aircraft and air forces.

Thanks Karl. Managed to paint a little zinc chromate yesterday in prep to get the fuselage together.

Finishing touches on the pit. Wiring added to the rear of the instruments as these are visible through the windscreen and PE parts added to the K-14 sight. I'm not sure of the presence of the crosshairs but I kinda like them.

13082201.jpg

13082202.jpg

13082203.jpg

13082204.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back