**** DONE: 1/48 Sea King Mk 50 – Home Country Modern Aircraft/Spitfire Marks GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hey, don't give Me any credit for Vics build. He still has to put them in the right place.

I'm liking it. Vic is doing the RAAF version of the SH-3, which I will build.
Ands Terry is doing the RAF version of the SH-34, which I will build. Both HS-4 whirley birds.
They are my pathfinders! Many thanks to both...

Heartfelt thanks for the kind words on the Tiger gentlemen.

After doing a bit of work on the missile pods I set them aside to dry and moved onto the Sea King. I'm hoping to have this one finished by the end of next week, baring catastrophes as I'm then off for a couple of weeks seeking warmer sun.

There are so may add-ons to this baby that one has to really thing which to do first. My thoughts turned to the sling as this would be the least in the way addition. As it was, I busted the hook in the process, so decided to also add the undercart in the hope that it would give the hook some protection. Here is the results.

120701-1A.jpg

120701-1B.jpg

I like that Vic! What did you use for the cable? I have to make the lifting shackle and cable for the Wessex, and have some ideas, but it's always good to know what materials others use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back