**** DONE: 1/48 Spitfire Mk.Vc - Pacific Theatre of Operations II

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It's a lot more than time...I could try for a year and not be able to do or even think to do that. It's tremendous skill and fingers that taper to 1mm diameter at the tips and eyes with 100 power!

Thanks a bunch guys.

It's a lot more than time...I could try for a year and not be able to do or even think to do that. It's tremendous skill and fingers that taper to 1mm diameter at the tips and eyes with 100 power!

And Mike,

Don't forget all the cussing and screaming that goes on, tiny bits that keep falling out of thee tweezers, a dab of glue drying before you get the minuscule piece in place. The head banging!!
t0103.gif

The music was loud and the whisky that evening was nectar to my frayed nerves.

b0227.gif

Vic, I do all that too and don't come even vaguely close to your level. Skill and talent to say the very least. Take a well deserved bow

looks great Vic but when you've finished messing around with that voulkes filter can you send it back please, as i may have sent you the wrong one ?

Oh come on now Karl, let me finish the model first, then I'll send it back……………………..with extras!!
ok-wink.gif

Thanks again Mike and Andy.

Again slow and easy today, fiddling, painting odd bits and a last bit of touch up painting to the model before getting ready for a spray. Seems ages since I did a spray, hope everything works.

20140228 - 1a.jpg

20140228 - 1b.jpg

20140228 - 1c.jpg

Oh come on now Karl, let me finish the model first, then I'll send it back……………………..with extras!!
ok-wink.gif

Thanks again Mike and Andy.

Again slow and easy today, fiddling, painting odd bits and a last bit of touch up painting to the model before getting ready for a spray. Seems ages since I did a spray, hope everything works.

View attachment 255289

View attachment 255290

View attachment 255291

i'll let you off this time my friend !

looks good and i'm sure the painting will go well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back