**** DONE: 1/72 BV 138 C-1 - Seaplanes / Floatplanes of WWII (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

thank you all for your kind words as not that painting is so simple,

hopefully one day some good companies make molds to repeat this plane because this brand is far from satisfactory with smer and delta2 are the worst marks I've been riding, I'm not happy with the finish you have in a matter of lace is very bad and paneling positive very, very large and for paneling again a plane so big I despair while no tube necessary care, not at the level necessary to enter contest,

and I have to ask for forgiveness for it, I'm sorry very much

No need to pull this one out of the GB Sergio, even if the moulds are not up to scratch, from the way you're going the paintwork is going to carry the day and make it worthwhile finishing.

I think it is a bad explain crap Maquette not up to scratch but that does not mean I want to remove is what is wrong because I have not done better, so I apologize.

next step now place the propellers, antennas, circular is made with 0.2mm copper wire, and it also gave the klear to dry thoroughly before putting the decals.

IMG_3136.JPG

IMG_3137.JPG

IMG_3138.JPG

IMG_3141.JPG

IMG_3135.JPG

and the decals are placed I began the final part of the plane today gave protector decals before shaking hands with shadows.
place it on the basis that will put you when this task is long finished the diorama is not for Eeste gb so this is only an indication for now.

IMG_3158.JPG

IMG_3159.JPG

brilliant idea to use polystyrene as the base for a diarama. i assume segio you would apply a water effect after painintg the foam in acrylic blue. I assumne you would use silcone or wood glue to get a clear top coat and then white wash for bow and stern wakes, maybe mix bllue into the clear gel?

is not it exactly, I have it thought the subject do it with the water effect blue Atlantic tinted vallejo dark brown to simulate water pollution, at that time the nervion river, was very heavily polluted by smelting blast furnaces and industries heavy that was in the area today is quite recovered as the rest of the city

THanks my friend

The plane itself is finished soon I'll post photos and a few days after the project shall begin diorama.

IMG_3174.JPG

IMG_3175.JPG

IMG_3176.JPG

IMG_3177.JPG

IMG_3178.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back