**** DONE: 1/72 BV 138 C-1 - Seaplanes / Floatplanes of WWII

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

thanks igor my friend.

Now I leave you as I go with the device, I have taken out one of the sides to the shelves of gunners to so you can replace them after the various jobs that I have to do the whole plane, since joints are the worst I've seen long, which makes me think I have to re-paneling paneling poruqe positive in much of the plane has disappeared over looking at blueprints and pictures of the plane spaneles are unfairly distributed.

IMG_2892.JPG

IMG_2893.JPG

IMG_2894.JPG

IMG_2895.JPG

thanks,

I started with the topic of sanding and putty paneling, I put photos

IMG_2902.JPG

IMG_2903.JPG

IMG_2904.JPG

IMG_2905.JPG

IMG_2906.JPG

will continue with the work I have for a while

yes,

that is a lot of patience and a lot of sandpaper've already stuck on the plane but of course this I still have even more,

hopefully in 2 or 3 weeks and I have almost sanding and re-paneling the plane ready to start painting phase while little progress you can be putting

Are we sure them panels aren't welded together????
Keep on keepin, this one looks like a chore as well.

man all the models I've seen that have mounted this plane if they have not voted that the paneling was positive rather than negative they have re-paneling, the few photos there the plane is that the panels are not soldiers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back