**** DONE: 1/72 BV 138 C-1 - Seaplanes / Floatplanes of WWII

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I'll slowly correcting, and this in this way, as seen in the photos need a little more work but good with patience you do not need to do it now

IMG_2974.JPG

IMG_2975.JPG

IMG_2976.JPG

Seems to be coming together okay Sergio, it's a very interesting design especially with a central 4 blade propeller over the cockpit, while the other two are only 3 blade.

Sergio, you are doing a marvellous job on a kit that looks to me to have some wrping and fit issues. I really like your interior treatments and am i right youve applied something to the panel lines....some sort of whitening agent by the look.

wow, thanks all...

encourage this if it gives

I bring something more to done:

I have placed the transparent masks, and I painted RLM02 and interior

IMG_2978.JPG

and I took the RLM70 to begin painting the plane:

IMG_2979.JPG

IMG_2981.JPG

IMG_2980.JPG

as you can see I have started giving very very light coats I've only given a colored finish on the tail stabilizer, was beginning to have problems with paint by evaporation from the heat and I had to leave tomorrow just this color and begins the RLM71

Nice Sergio and know how the heat can play havoc with painting.

thanks vic,

for that reason and so long that I've thrown giving me the sandpaper and putty I decided to stop to avoid having to strip paint after I have enough hours stuck on the plane, now I work in from the moment I wake up to half a day if you can and if not after the 9pm to prevent paint me so many problems, when given as thin and as little as needle path too dry in the tip of the needle and has bundled as you start out with nonuniform ups and downs as if pressure fails and blurs the whole piece.

Two Andy many thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back