**** DONE: 1/72 CH-46 Sea Knight Home Country Modern Aircraft/Spitfire Marks GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Great work Sergio, think you should put a small light at the front end so this detail can be seen!!

you are very pious at heart thanks me.

I put something else, paint the base color using the vallejo 70991, plus almost finished preparing the rest of the interior, seats missing paint and glue, the support of the M50 that goes along with the front door, I'm working on I have some photo-etched images for detail on some points that the model is very poor or little of everything and you will tell me as you see.

e4979b65.jpg

in this picture I want you to see the detail of the speaker and the box of magnets

f3fb614c.jpg

this side gave the 70992 is more clear because I want to make a more luminous effect as if you were more enlightened by the sun than the other, to test an idea I have for another project as paint removal is simple .....

eca7b392.jpg

that seats still remains at the same height level them legs, placing the belts

Here I put the gun support more closely and not very well eln the photo.

7426c8b6.jpg

And in 1/72. Looking great sir.

Geo

1/72 is what I have ridden life is for me very comfortable to work at larger scale are very specific to my model I want to do such detailed schemes such as the KI-61 Hein II, I used to working with magnifier of 7 increases and so is not very complicated.

sergio please

Thank you, thank you guys...
after several tests to make some homemade photoetched the Epson Stylus Office BX305f does not serve to make the ink takes a lot to dry and when dry the opacity of the ink in almost no having to completely review the photolithography, so as another pated, I found a shop in germany you have old printer ink that the lithos almost perfect until it reaches the project and I will not follow the details of the doors and outside to take the series "D" you need to do some modification.

it impossible to obtain good results with the material available to me at the moment as this model fails and good discarded the idea of eduard photoetched too, and no choice but to continue the pattern, so I return to the project.

Attachments

• 51c6991b.jpg
    51c6991b.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 84
  • 25119315.jpg
    25119315.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back