**** DONE: 1/72 Focke Wulf Ta 183 - OOB (Out of Box) unofficial GB-2015.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks guys, and thanks for the airbrush advice Terry. I'll have to take the brush completely apart and see if there is something in the tip. It's a brush I only use for very fine work so I don't use it to very often.

Just realized that I haven't updated this in a while so here are some pictures. I put on all the remaining decals and all but one went on well. The red 5s were from an old Luftwaffe number sheet I had and one of them came apart in the water. I already had one 5 on and the one that disintegrated was the last red 5 so I pieced it together. I think I can make it look Ok with a little touch up paint.

P2071173.JPG
P2071174.JPG
P2071175.JPG

Last edited:
The 5 has been fixed to the best of my ability. I then did a black wash of the panel lines and sprayed the whole thing with dull coat. The aluminum nose is next, then the landing gear.

P2081176.JPG
P2081177.JPG
P2081178.JPG
P2081180.JPG

Last edited:
The nose has been sprayed with the buffing aluminum metalizer and the landing gear das been attached and is drying. a bit of pastel around the gun ports and jet exhaust and it'd done. No I just have to clean my bench off enough to take the final pictures

P2091181.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back