**** DONE: 1/72 Mitsubishi A6M5 - Captured / Aircraft in Foreign Service GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

thanks guys,
I bring anything but the model is almost over now I guess it runs out.
the first pics are of the decals, worked on the basis of a composition from old or leftover decals from other models, with photoshop.

the result of the decals is perhaps not the best but considering the alps md 1500 which had for the decals came literally burning the result is magnificent, from now desperate to return to the hp ....

next batch of pics are the decals placed on the plane and a little paint touch up giving iron burnt in some panels by contrast it more if possible.

when I put the antenna mast I find that if I open the transparent does not fit the mast 11 pics big mistake so I have to leave closed pics12

12 pics in the mast has not yet been put in place its position has been placed according to the plane of the plane that wayne kindly placed

thanks guys.
well this is already finished, I put some pictures for ye see him, but I have a few little things to put on the stand to represent the end of the project.

I hope this week faileth spelled the plane and what I represent. I hope I leave work ....

Users who are viewing this thread