**** DONE: 1/72 Nakajima J1N1-Sa Gekko - Pacific Theatre of Operations II

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

thanks guys, but not that great, it's just cut and paste

following the process paint the interior, according to all consulted photos of the 3 examples I have found the interior was the metallic blue end dela war, I remember that I read that was the protective layer that gave all the metal parts, and with green mitsubishi or very similar parts of other controls no.

I saw in the photos according paint.

IMG_2136.JPG

IMG_2137.JPG

I do not post how bad was the 2 photos of the interior.

vallejo clear land line, siena naturally and finish up some details in sepia, so paint the floor area of the guns as it was wood

IMG_2138.JPG

Now the top of the support structure of the guns, this juntans both sides with a ball of blue track to look good as I'm doing

IMG_2139.JPG

IMG_2140.JPG

These latest pictures are just to give an idea of ​​how the guns will be mounted on the structure

IMG_2141.JPG

IMG_2142.JPG

this is what I have for now.

Interior is looking great Sergio. I don't know if you can get Gorilla brand superglue in your country but this works just as well as hobby superglue and is cheaper as well. The best thing I like about it is a bottle lasts a long time. This bottle is over 2 years old and is still about 25% full.

001.JPG

Geo

Interior is looking great Sergio. I don't know if you can get Gorilla brand superglue in your country but this works just as well as hobby superglue and is cheaper as well. The best thing I like about it is a bottle lasts a long time. This bottle is over 2 years old and is still about 25% full.

View attachment 255883

Geo

no glue here that I've never seen that and I usually go all expecializadas stores only for my work glue

thanks guys,

I had wanted to take it out, which was not actually time to do the FW190 A3, annoyed me a lot and had to get back at them shooting the spine and had wanted to make a model like this.

thanks again

finished adjusting bracket painted guns I get to ride it, the job has to leave decent pileup, lace is more complicated but good've ridden complicated

IMG_2161.JPG

IMG_2164.JPG

IMG_2165.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back