**** DONE: 1/72 Vultee V1A - From WW1 to WW2 GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

vic and glenn thanks.

I feel really bad about not having enough time or the mood to do many things, this past week I have suffered two major blows to my morale, my great friend Perico is deceased and this sunday my lovely cat, my darling, we also have left with only four years for a disease.
Today he begins to force me a bit to see if recovery some enthusiasm and desire
thank you all for all

thanks karl.

between yesterday and this morning I gave a little up the issue, started yesterday with acrylic gloss varnish Vallejo as always, started to finish after I finished today, the weathering I explain what I did, first with watercolor tell the panels, and enamel, say some oxides (always at the bottom), these did drying top with watercolors gave very subtle paneling on top and more marked in the fuselage (here in Spain we call colloquially "the pure ").
this morning with a mixture of green golden Lusar yellow, dark red and green uniform of English vallejo model color, all very much diluted between 75 and 80% gave some filters both the bottom and the rest of the apparatus, drying it matt varnish hand

the pics:
IMG_0091_zps34ad5bac.jpg

IMG_0075_zps46686fda.jpg

IMG_0076_zps74d2ff3b.jpg

IMG_0077_zps8ce0a8a0.jpg

IMG_0078_zps4e0d4aff.jpg

IMG_0079_zps7d2c5ae9.jpg

IMG_0080_zps2572d6bb.jpg

Here you see better detail of the lower:

IMG_0081_zps2cef8718.jpg

IMG_0082_zps79063b78.jpg

Last edited:
thanks thanks. well I put two pieces remain and be finished.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back