**** DONE: 1/72 Vultee V1A - From WW1 to WW2 GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Like the fix :) its great when it goes together easier than expected :)

thanks guys.
I put a little more, the painting, I'm already working on the issue of the spots, but first I have no photos but I explain I painted the red wing tips and tail band,

IMG_0031.jpg

I masked the belly of the plane painted in medium blue (a color that gives air to the RAF PRU Blue because to do so you have to use the blue PRU)

IMG_0034.jpg

and on top and gave the green I made the technique of the ups and downs of color to see how it looks after to try something different and give some more color variety

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0033.jpg

after this the airbrush has been a big problem that I could fix but it has taken me a while, I tell you that happened to me, is the airbrush airbrush I usually use the one I had in my store Moess (now closed), I I have been to remind me not to ever be in this life, I had problems for a while and I had trouble with that second power paint colors, so I have started to work, as it is my view and repair, I have seen the shutter was not in his position, and was not focused to the diffuser, so 0'4mm bit because that is the mouth of the diffuser review, removed the stopper and with a needle hole shutter look this good, after this lijo silt and polish surfaces have retouched, airbrushed bike again as the paint, (photos taken by my wife)

IMG_0038.jpg

Very nice :D

I'll save this here for a comment after my class :)

Had to laff,
No air hose, no paint in the cup...... what a silly guy.

hahaha, as we say here "I break your box", you are bad. You say that I have look like new paint because the insurance airbrush air hose is transparent polypropylene tube and I can assure you that to work well is the best.
Thanks to all for your comments.

when dry the last coat of paint will take pictures and I put them to the finish and finally the plane, just stay the Klear, the decals, the finish of varnish, weathering and varnish last about 2 weeks or so.

Last edited:
Today I put the pics of the finished painting, I have been far from easy as I told you.

IMG_0057-1.jpg

IMG_0058-1.jpg

IMG_0059-1.jpg

IMG_0060.jpg

tomorrow I'll put the propeller and the decals after this to finish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back