**** DONE: 1/72 Vultee V1A - From WW1 to WW2 GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

thank you very much, That there was not very easy to do with the problems with the airbrush.
this is very advanced for the time, not having to put decals almost goes faster, I have finished placing all the small parts that go on the outside and the landing gear,

IMG_0063.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg

Thanks guys, the truth is that I had looking forward to making this plane very long time, because since childhood had heard of it and seen pictures that my grandfather had when it left the Valencia or when I get to Barcelona or Madrid according retreated the Republican side.
when the Nationalist side (current ruling party in Spain, the PP), valencia site, my grandfather was evacuated to Barcelona from lliria in a plane similar to this or this (the day of the death of my grandfather, his sons and some of their grandchildren were to be my grandfather's things without waiting for the reading of the will and disappeared entire collection of photos from that time of my grandfather so much cost out of Spain at that time as turbulent). Luckily when I was little my grandfather told me stories of the war as brothers fought against brothers and betrayed each other and thus as two brothers were deported to Germany in later years for belonging to the Communist Party's dying two jobs forced on the stairs of the quarry.

Great family history, it reminds me of the tales my grandfather and my family used to tell me while I was young :)

igor such is life.
geo thanks you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back