**** DONE: 1/72 HISPONO-NIEUPORT 52 C1 - From WW1 to WW2 GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

after a long and hard process of inquiry open for another project I started with the small, difficult to paint anything but leaving it well, going from natural each metal grates, each brand of glue is like going fluoprescente dress through a clear moonless night, it just looks that.
but good working it will repair everything.
I painted the red markings on the wings, fuselage and tail republican flag, all before colorale the upper wing.

IMG_0006-2_zps480e395e.jpg

IMG_0007-2_zps5d18d752.jpg

IMG_0008-1_zps2f42f382.jpg

IMG_0009-1_zpsd5cac9cc.jpg

Today I will continue with the propeller as wood looks take a while to make its size more than anything, as I gave yesterday based Humbrol 110 ire wood from there and vetted by the different woods lines that consisted

thanks guys!!!!,

little more than the first propeller paint colors as I discussed with Humbrol 110. depues vallejo with wood is a little bit more clear but something is noticed, now masking lines and dark earth vallejo one hand, this color will give you a color something difernte for grain, this will only be given after varnish brightness. I hope to do this afternoon.

IMG_0013-1_zps4243c0ff.jpg

Getting the right coloures and grain on a prop is a bit of a pain, but worth it in the long run.

thanks guys is not a good model and less to go through my hands but as I always say this GB still more to help me improve in every model I just notice the improvement.
Good start to the end of the device is to dry only the decals and weathering protection for the power and taking pictures of airplane finished, these photos are a little dark because I remembered to change the camera's ISO to inner light but the final good you have to wait two or three days no more.

Clacas the numeral and the Panther are made ​​by me worked from a downloaded profile, try the 11-10 as I intended but drawing tablet communication fails me and I could not connect (I have a motherboard with problems ahorrandopara'm serious and buy a new pc to play well and the simulators), so I've done the 11-17 which is another issue I recall is in the air museum madrid rooftops but the latter I'm nothing insurance.

I put the photos without more that I rolled like a blind:

IMG_0036_zps8e49b54f.jpg

IMG_0037_zps22425640.jpg

IMG_0038-1_zpsdcb0dd8b.jpg

IMG_0039_zps162592fe.jpg

IMG_0040_zpsdae785f6.jpg

IMG_0042_zpsc68c5f14.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back