***DONE: Bf 109 G-10 W NR 491504 Group Build (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Damn Keven, she looks awsome. Well done!!!

Thks Paul I almost bought another Revell 109 kit today since I have many more decals coming to do the Italian Stallions but bought a Revell P51 b/c (nice kit)with some nice markings for a silver bird.I also p/u some 1/72 RSI decals.Cheers Kevin

Yea I was Dan.The P51 I got I am looking it over now and again these guys are out doing themselves against the other manufacturers.The kit has decent detail in the pit and again nice panel lines.Kevin

Yep, Kevin is right. I think the Hobbycarft kit is actually a re-boxed Trumpeter kit too, although perhaps without some of the detail parts; if it's available. I've only seen their P51A so far. The Revell kit isn't worth bothering with, unless you use the fusealge from the cockpit back, and cross kit the rest with, say, the Hasegawa P51D, modiied as required.

I think you are right about the rebox Terry but I think the parts are the same?I have the HC F4 Corsair and its the same as the Trump just 1/2 the price and I think that occurs because of Canada not China.The HC kits at SprueBrothers are on sale now for about $39 Dan as opposed to the Trump @$78.Kevin

I went and looked up some reviews Dan,Terry is right the trump kit has Twice the parts and ordance

http://www.cybermodeler.com/hobby/kits/tru/kit_tru_2274.shtml

http://www.cybermodeler.com/hobby/kits/hc/kit_hc_1710.shtml

A good kit can be made from either I am sure but if you are going after detail go the Trump and then fix the inaccuartices in the engine compartment.

Last edited:
Dan, you'd have to go for the Trumpeter kit, as the Hobbycraft offerings are only for the P51A and Apache, both Allison engined, so a different shape in the nose, wing and underbelly scoop.
Unless, of course, Hobbycraft release 'their' version of the Trump P51B/C.

Guess what I got today??Pacific Coast Models aka PCM pretty fast 4days from Cali-MS

Attachments

• stang 008_edited (800 x 600).jpg
    stang 008_edited (800 x 600).jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 135
Too bad it's a G14.Hey Wayne was serg.magg. Cavagliano an Ace?he flew a G6 in Aviano 1944 I need an Ace to join the group build at LSP.Everything I am pulling up is in Italian.THX Kevin

So you need to do an Ace? Ugo Drago was an ace... Er....G-6 Code 364-7 I think? just got to work so can't check till I get home....he usually flew aircraft numbered '7'.

He also flew a....G-10? Black 7 with the ANR.

...and I finally found the bit I had on Scheiss so will get that sorted for you....e-mail please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back