**** DONE: Gotha 242 Glider Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Looking forward to the pics. Build a ramp out of the tail gate to hold the nose on the ground. It'll look like unloading/lloading is taking place.

I never thought about the ramps holding it up. I am not happy with the paint job. I was playing around with a can of spray paint the other day. I will have buy a badger. The local hobby store was having a sale so I picked up some supplies: a large cutting mat, much better than using newspaper, tape and new blades. I also pick up a little something for the Gotha but you will have to wait and see the pictures. Payday is Friday so the pictures will have to wait. It was past time to have maintaince done on the car.

DBII

I have finished the plane. Here are some of the build photos.

DBII

Attachments

• R1- 1.jpg
    R1- 1.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 149
  • R1- 2.jpg
    R1- 2.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 161
  • R1- 3.jpg
    R1- 3.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 163
  • R1- 4.jpg
    R1- 4.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 157
  • R1- 5.jpg
    R1- 5.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 154
  • R1-11.jpg
    R1-11.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 147
  • R1-12.jpg
    R1-12.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 147
  • R1-14.jpg
    R1-14.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 142
Looking good. Your explanation in the other post has been noted re the finished pics. Can you please post these asap, at a decent size for viewing to aid the judges. Thanks.

I have the cd in the desk. I have to wait until I am off the clock. I was trying to resize the offical shots when my boss walked in, busted. I will have to post at 5. This one turned out much better than my last one.

DBII

I have been thinking of picking up a 1/72 Gotha 242 for the Grp Build. The only unit info I have been able to find is from the Russian front, 3. go -Staffel der Luftwaffe, reorgainized to 1. (Go)/VK (S) 1. Can anyone direct me to a site for research material or maybe a decent photo showing camo pattern used in the MTO?

DBII

Users who are viewing this thread

Back