**** DONE: Bf109E-4 Jg2 white 9 Battle of Britain Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks guys! Not too much work done on this one last night, just painted the control panel.

P8222610.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks guys!
I closed up the fuselage tonight, and glued the wings together. The last picture shows some sinkholes on the top of the wings that will have to be filled

P8232617.JPG
P8232618.JPG
P8232620.JPG

Last edited:
Da*n! That was fast David! you must type fast :lol:
Looks good Glenn. Not like Tamiya to have sink holes like that but I just went and checked mine and, sure enough, mine has them too.

I read a review on the kit and it mentioned them so I was expecting it. I already filled them on my E-1 and it wasn't a big deal.

Last edited:
Agree with Wayne, plus the moulds are quite a few years old now, which will increase the probability of sink marks along such areas.
Looking good so far Glenn, and I reckon you must be aiming for the 'full set' of '109s as well as Spits !

Agree with Wayne, plus the moulds are quite a few years old now, which will increase the probability of sink marks along such areas.
Looking good so far Glenn, and I reckon you must be aiming for the 'full set' of '109s as well as Spits !

I actually was thinking along those lines Terry. I have a 109C waiting to be built, and now I'm doing the two Emil's. I have the 109K and Ha-1112 done and a S-199 in the box. What I need is a selection of 109Gs but that will have to wait as I will be in trouble if a certain someone sees anymore boxes coming into the house.:oops:

Ah, 'Her indoors', 'She who (thinks) must be obeyed' ...... spend their early lives looking for the 'perfect man' then, once found, goes all out to change him !!
I am so lucky to be single again !!!

Lots of wisdom flying around here! :lol:

:lol: You got that right!

I've just got the Tamiya Mk.VIII Glenn, well sort of,.... now here is the kicker.....the Missus is giving it to me as my Father's Day present...I get what I want she gets me what I want...the perfect Win - Win situation!!:D

and I don't get in trouble bringing another model in the house...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back