DONE: Corsair Mk II, JT634, 13-7/P, 1834 FAA Sqn, HMS Victorious, Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Fo' shizzle ? Gooooollly gee..... that's a new one on me. I am glad you have the green mats, tho. Now I can
sleep tonight....

Charles

Green mats - not good. Green mats no longer green, but splotched with paint, glue, blood, coffee - good!
To use green mat, wait until your desk/kitchen table/dining table/knees are beyond repair due to knife cuts and abrasions, then remember green mat stored by side of above work surface. Recover green mat from its 5 year-old hiding place, position over said damage, and use as required.
In case of failure of green mat, back-track to days before green mats, and spread out newspaper/brown paper/card, or wife's/girl friend's latest edition of 'Vogue' or similar publication, unless separated/divorced, then use alternative.
If not separated/divorced, utilise the above mentioned publication in order to gain experience of separation/divorce.

Love it catch! Sorry bout the decals man, that blows a model dead. Ive never had decals rip on me, but on my p40 from Academy I had some paper on the edge of one after I slid it off... hopefully my new decal products (setter) will help this crap out! Keep going though!

Looks great Cory! Good save with the decals, thats one cool scheme 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back