DONE: Avenger I 832 Sqd FAA, HMS Begum Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Cory that is looking pretty frigg'in awesome there bud,very nice,nice paint,nice decals yeah man real nice.cheers Kevin

Forgot to say thanks for checking on the Seafire mate! Think I'll go with the Hasegawa MkV, it's only about £5 more, and I'm well used to the kit!

Lookin very very nice Cory, probably ur best to date.... If we could only get u to use better tape for ur lines to stop the bleed out and get u to start using either masks or tape to border off ur canopy frames, u got a museum quality piece my man...

Thanks guys!

I was going to tape off the canopy, but I balked at the time it would take, but in hindsight it would have been worth it. I'm happy with the canopy as it turned out half decent, but I'm also kind of unhappy with it as it's ONLY half decent, if that makes any sense.

As for any other bleeding, it wasn't the tape. The paint I had was BRAND NEW, but really thin for some reason, no matter how much I mixed it.

Overall, I'm really happy with it, but I will certainly tape off the canopy and be more careful in that regard to the F4U-1, which will be started today as I went on a mission yesterday and got both the Avenger and Corsair II done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back