DONE: Corsair Mk II, JT634, 13-7/P, 1834 FAA Sqn, HMS Victorious, Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Haha, thank you Jan! We'll have to do the same with Brother Karl! :lol:

Anyways, pics! I'm sure I've got some of the cockpit itself somewhere. The engine looks like my dog ate it, digested it and shot it out her arse, but the front is presentable! Pieces just kepy breaking on it and I blew it and didn't line it up properly somewhere along the line. :lol:

DSCN0798.jpg

DSCN0799.jpg

This is the cowling flap piece. I used thin plastic card to make pieces to go underneath to eliminate the gap between the flaps and make it correct. It was quite easy actually.

DSCN0800.jpg

DSCN0801.jpg

It's certainly a big beast.

Well, I ran out of paint partway through, so I'll have to get more to finish the Sky :(. I'll have to wait until tomorrow because nothing seems to be open that's close to my house.

Wow, I thought I had updated this more!

I got everything painted, ran into a couple issues during (mostly my doing), and just puttered along. Basically I got really frustrated because the wings continually fell off so I left it and started my Avenger. Basically I've gotten it to the point of being ready for decals minus some bits and bobs of course. So basically I've been waiting on decals to continue so it's sat for a week, but they arrived today so I will put most, if not all, of them on.

I will post pictures up after the decals are on. I've been taking pictures as I've gone along, just haven't posted them for some reason.

Yes, update now, update now!! (Or I won't tell you which way up the 'blister' windows go on the Avenger!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back