**** DONE: F-8E, WS15 of VMF(AW)-323 "Death Rattlers", Operation Green Wave (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Great job so far Cory!:D
I also like the Williams F1's in the background,are they the mighty 'red 5' of Mansell?
Cheers,
Tony.

damn my kit isnt even here yet nor have i figured out what i am going to do with it and your halfway there lol
looking nice though

Great job so far Cory!:D
I also like the Williams F1's in the background,are they the mighty 'red 5' of Mansell?
Cheers,
Tony.

I honestly have no idea, I'm not really a racing fan, it was a gift from my Grandfather. :oops:

Thanks guys! Paint should be soon, it snowed when I was ready to paint so it kind of derailed my plans...

Nice work. Our squadron had these just before we got the F-16's. In fact we still have a couple around over at the Wings Over the Rockies museum. :)

A bit late for this one now, eh? Just found it among my books! :oops: :lol:

Attachments

• f8walkaroundreview_cover.jpg
    f8walkaroundreview_cover.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 84
Sorry, didn't see your post, thanks!

So, after not having anything resembling motivation for ages, over the past few days I went on a tear and finished it.

Here are the final in progress pics. All in all, a great kit that I made a couple mistakes on, which I normally do! :lol:

DSC_00551.jpg

DSC_00561.jpg

DSC_00581.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back