Oct 6, 2011 Thread starter #21 Gak Airman 48 0 Joined May 11, 2011 Location Pula, Croatia The work continues... I'm very pleased with the results I'm getting. This might just be my best model yet!
The work continues... I'm very pleased with the results I'm getting. This might just be my best model yet!
Oct 6, 2011 #22 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,324 38,860 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Oct 6, 2011 #23 rochie Moderator Staff Mod 24,352 10,281 Joined Aug 9, 2006 Location billingham nr middlesbrough uk very, very nice
Oct 6, 2011 #24 brucejscott Staff Sergeant 1,208 1 Joined May 8, 2011 Location Williamsport, Pa That is sweet Nino. Very well done and , again , very fast.
Oct 6, 2011 #25 Aaron Brooks Wolters Brigadier General 16,554 2,428 Joined Jul 28, 2007 Location Abingdon, VA. Wow! Very nice work Nino!!!!
Oct 7, 2011 #26 le_steph40 Chief Master Sergeant 4,405 3,023 Joined Jan 18, 2011 Location Montech Website www.facebook.com Hello, Very fast and very beautiful work here
Oct 7, 2011 #27 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. COOL!
Oct 7, 2011 #28 Crimea_River Marshal 47,761 16,282 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary Certainly doing a fine job there Nino!
Oct 7, 2011 #29 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,234 15,155 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Rapid progress and looking great Nino.
Oct 7, 2011 #30 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,889 11,629 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Looking good!
Oct 9, 2011 #31 T Bolt Colonel 14,264 4,829 Joined Mar 24, 2010 Location Chicago, Illinois Very nice!! That pre shading turned out wonderful. I'll have to give it a try sometime.